D’Angelis Wealth Management
D’Angelis Wealth Management was founded with the goal of assisting our clients in every aspect of their financial lives. We’ve provided the most personal service available, thus earning a reputation for excellence in our industry. For each of our clients we strive to help create financial stability to provide financial independence.
Our staff consists of experienced professionals with a "hands on" approach to financial guidance. Not only will you find our team members knowledgeable, but you will also discover that our staff truly cares about making your dreams a reality. As your Financial Professionals, we will do everything in our power to keep you focused on where you want to go, advise you on how to get there, and continually remind you of the importance of maintaining a disciplined approach to realizing your dreams.
Our company is based on the principle that education and understanding of your current financial situation is vital to successfully make prudent decisions concerning your future financial condition. If you have any questions about your current financial situation or wish to schedule an appointment, send us an email or give us a call at 201-839-0370.
Step-Investment Management Process
Listen & Gather
- Listen to our clients and understand what they expect to achieve for their short or long term goals.
- Review existing investments.
- Decipher income and growth needs.
- Discuss and set expectations for risk and volatility.
- Create a highly detailed and personalized financial plan.
- Select proper portfolio managers catered to the proper asset allocation model for each client's particular situation.
- Make any necessary changes based upon clients' request.
- Set expectations for face-to-face reviews on account.
- Invest according to agreed plan agreed.
- Set up direct deposits/automatic withdrawals and client online access.
- Constantly review and monitor clients account based on their goals and current events.
- Review progress to plan.
- Evaluate portfolio manager selection and performance.
- Rebalance portfolios to stay in line with proper asset allocation.